Tuesday, September 4

Welcome to Room 72!

Today our students had a great day learning about our classroom's rules and routines, learned about our inquiry, we met new friends, and even started writing our own song about what insects do!

Reminders:

  • We will often have 2 snacks a day, plus lunch. Please pack enough food for the whole day.
  • Please ensure your child has a pair of indoor shoes that will stay here at school.
  • Our classroom is full of all the necessary supplies - pencils, glue, erasers, notebooks, journals, etc. Please leave all personal supplies at home. 
Favorite things from the first day:
  • I liked doing the art - A
  • I liked going out for recess - A
  • I liked doing our self-portraits - A
  • I liked lunch time because we got to play outside first, and then eat second. - H
  • I liked to jam. My favorite song was the one we made up about bugs - E
  • I liked snack time because I like eating food. - K
  • I am excited for gym! - J
  • I am excited for doing science. We are going to be insect scientists! - A
  • I am excited to do more art. - C
  • I am excited to learn alot more things.  - N



 Introducing Room 72:                               


This year our students will learn about small, crawling, and flying things through the lens of an entomologist. They began to brainstorm what they know about what bugs do. Ask your child what they know!


















Comments