Wednesday, September 5

Highlights:
  • Today we played with the robots! - E
    • The first challenges were easy - A
    • The driving was easy - A
    • It was fun when your robot did what you told it to do - K
    • I liked when you can make it move, do different things, turn it's head... - V
    • For me and my partner, it said to turn 10 left, but we figured it out that if you went to the setting you can change it so the head changed to right. It was stuck on left but we changed it to right. - L
    • It felt good when I solved a challenge that was hard - A
    • I got to level 3! - E
    • I want to play with the robots again! - Everyone :)

Reminders:
  • Students will recieve their home folders tomorrow with some notices and scholastic forms. Please ensure your folder comes back to school everyday. 
  • Best communication is through email: chacraig@cbe.ab.ca












Comments